Old School Surgery Dispensary
Dr Kilpatrick & Partners, Country Practice now dispenses to all villages include, Great Bowden and Lubenham. If you live in one of the local villages, we can prepare your medications for you to collect from our qualified & friendly staff at the Old School Surgery Dispensary.
On Monday afternoon we provide a clinic in the villages of Hallaton and Medbourne. Should you wish to have your medication delivered to these afternoon clinics please inform our dispensary and we will be happy to discuss arrangements with you.
For your convenience our dispensary also stocks a range of competitively priced items such as travel kits, travel stockings and dossett boxes, etc, which are available for purchase by all patients and can be collected along with your medication if you are a village patient.
Order forms and price lists are available from the Old School Dispensary. Any profits made by the dispensary are used to improve patient services.
The Dispensary opening times are from 8.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
If the surgery dispensary is closed and you need your medication urgently, please contact the out-of-hours service on 0845 045 0411.
Contacting the Dispensary
Should you wish to speak to one of our dispensers directly you can do so by:
- Call 0116 2791406. If the line is engaged please leave a message, clearly telling us your name, address and telephone number where you are contactable. One of the dispensers will be more than happy to ring you back towards the end of each surgery.
- Visit the dispensary at The Old School Surgery, Kibworth. Please note that on occasion the dispenser will be away from the dispensary. If this does occur please ask at Reception and they will be able to assist you.
Getting Your Repeat Prescription
To order your regular medicines you can either:
We aim to have your prescriptions ready within 2 working days (48 hours).
Kibworth Beauchamp/Harcourt, Fleckney & Market Harborough Patients
If you live in one of these villages, please can you make clear on your prescription order form if you wish us to:
- Send the repeat prescription to a local pharmacy for example; Boots, Gordon Davies, Lloyds or Mistry’s so that you can collect your medications directly from there.
- Post the repeat prescription to you so you can take it to the pharmacy of your choice. Please ensure you enclose a SAE.
- Keep it at the Old School Surgery Dispensary for you to collect and then take to a pharmacy of your choice.
If you are taking regular medications, you will need to have a yearly prescription review. The date of the review is on the bottom of your repeat prescription. For the majority of people this review will be done with a suitably trained nurse. Some people will need blood and urine tests prior to their annual review appointment and the receptionists will organise this when you call for your appointment.
Repeat prescriptions for simple medications including anti-histamines for hay fever and skin creams for eczema often can be renewed by a telephone consultation with your doctor. This can be booked through Reception.
Prescription PrePayment Certificate
Home | Practice Team | Opening Hours | Appointments | New Patients | How Can We Help? | Dispensary
Surveys | Private Fees | Common Illnesses | Travel Advice | Useful Numbers | Explanations | Health Information
This website was designed and built by Yellow Creative Ltd as a GP Websites service.
Copyright © 2008 Yellow Creative Ltd. All rights reserved